Friday, October 27, 2017

Surprise Birthday Hop for Wendy Ramlakhan


Happy birthday, Wendy!!! Surprise!! We are having a Birthday blog hop in your honour! I used "Tropic Like It's Hot" and Sweet Sentiments-You to create a fun, Fall birthday themed card for you! 

One of the greatest things that has ever happened to me artistically is being chosen by Wendy to design for SugarPea Designs. I was floored and so delighted to be chosen to join the team. I have been on the team for a few years now and I love it! Wendy is generous, gracious and lovely! Oh and she has a wicked sense of humour! She is a dear friend!



Be sure to check out the lovely work of most of the SugarPea Designs Team. Not everyone could participate but they all send their love to you!

Tropic-Like-It's-Hot 

Be sure to hop along to see what everyone created and if you would like to make a card and share it with Wendy, you can link up your card at the SugarPea Designs Blog!


3 comments:

  1. This card is so simple but elegant. Happy birthday Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful birthday card, Lesley, and a wonderful tribute to Wendy!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Wendy! I love, love, love this pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)