Wednesday, May 17, 2017

MOJO Monday Cards



I have been playing along with MOJO Monday the past two weeks and here are my cards! My first card uses the pretty Verve set called Lean on Me. Love colouring the flowers in this set and the sentiments stamp so well. 


Then I made a card using this week's sketch! I used the set called Bloom & Grow.  It's another favourite set of mine. I just love the flowers and the fun stamping you can do with this set. I used score lines to create the diagonal piece in the background.




7 comments:

  1. I love these....beautiful colors on both, and each one unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME back!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely, Lesley! So glad that sweet little bundle is giving you a little time to get crafty. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of your interpretations for the 2 different Mojo Monday sketches!!! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you in blog land again. Lovely display of Verve flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)