Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Challenge #77-A Colour Challenge

Hello and Welcome to Week Two at The Challenge! 





Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.



Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!


Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Christmas Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

Welcome!

This month we are thrilled to welcome Sharron Gregory from On Papillon Wings as our Featured Designer!



The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!




5 comments:

  1. Lovely makes - I still cannot seem to be able to link up - when I click the link it just comes back to this page!

    Here is my creation http://craftymanagerie.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/dasterdly-bracelet-and-knitting-in-focus.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the old linky...I have switched to a brand new linky program now...so it is all fixed. Thanks for your patience!

      Delete
  2. Having a problem similar to "Furrbster"...however, my creation's link is showing in the box. Very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added your link for you, Conil. Furrbster was talking about the old Inlinkz...I have a new linky program now. :) Happy you played along with us!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)