Monday, February 22, 2016

The Challenge #61 {Inspiration Challenge}

Hello and Welcome to Week Three at The Challenge! 



Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.


Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!

Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Masculine Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)


For my card, I decided to create a clean and simple card! I actually had very little MOJO...I need to clean my craftroom again!


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!

{Featured Designer}

{Guest Designer}


A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun!



9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me on The Challenge as a Guest Designer!! It was so much to play and I am so delighted to be featured here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design! I can relate--I need to do a little cleaning in my craft room, too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, your card is beautiful! I love the wood grain panel and the sweet little flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, this is gorgeous! I love the wood grain panel and that beautiful single bloom!
    I always need to clean up my craft space. I create more messes than cards! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card just makes me smile. Something about that single flower and the woodgrain on the bottom is just perfect. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the dark woodgrain panel with the soft pink flower! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For very little mojo, you sure packed a pretty punch with this! So beautiful, Lesley! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley...what time do you close this link? I was literally grabbing my link to load and I was locked out at 10.13 pm

    http://papersweetness.com/2016/02/28/the-challenge-61-inspiration-challenge/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)