Sunday, October 18, 2015

Viva la Verve & Simon Says Stamp {Many "Watercoloured" Thanks


Played along with Week 2 at Viva la Verve Sketches and the Watercolour Challenge at the Monday Simon Says Stamp Challenge. I was so excited to ink up my new Verve set called Floral Notes! I also used a honeycomb Embossing Folder from SU! and a die cut tag from MFT Stamps. The doily comes from SRM.

 Simon Monday Challenge Blog

Love the flowers and love the dies for the set too! Wow! I stamped the floral image in Ranger black ink on watercolour paper. Then using Distress Inks, I "watercoloured" the blooms with my aqua painter. SO relaxing and fun!



5 comments:

  1. so pretty, love all the white with the pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, love all that white with texture and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great texture on this card, and the pop of blue is perfect. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pop of blue on this one, just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at aqua flowers! {grin} LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)