Monday, October 26, 2015

The Challenge Winners!

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 





Congratulations, Joanne!
I absolutely adore this sweet "punch" pumpkins! Just look at the fun paper and the little "spider web" accent!!! This card really captured the challenge perfectly!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card, Lori--makes my day! Congrats to Joanne & all the HM--wonderfully creative cards by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an honor to be spotlighted as a Top Pick!! Such gorgeous cards by everyone - congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)