Monday, October 5, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 




Congratulations, Karren.
Wow! I absolutely adored how Karren cut out and masked each alien, She also sponged a beautiful background and coloured expertly!!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card, Nance! What a fun bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card Anita! Love all of these wonderful cards....the monsters are so cute!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks so much for choosing my card - I'm thrilled! Congrats to everyone! "Monstrously" good cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card!! Congrats to Karrena and the other top picks. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card, Kim! I just saw this. I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting! Congrats to all of the other winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)