Monday, May 25, 2015

The Challenge #36 {Theme Challenge-Celebrating Teachers}

Welcome to The Challenge! 

This week we are celebrating teachers! The end of the school year is near and I know many people like to make special cards or gifts for special teachers. You do not have to make something with an apple on it...sometimes a simple thank you is all that is required! Take the inspiration from the photo! We hope you are inspired to join us!


I decided to use some SRM Stickers to create a special card for a colleague who is going through a rough time. She is so special to me and I know she will like this. Going to add a few chocolates to this as well. I used the sentiment and the apple stickers from SRM Stickers and the paper is from my stash. Sweet and simple.


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun! We are thrilled to have two guest designers with us this week and this is our final week with the lovely, Sandie Munro. She has been an incredible Featured Designer!! Thank you, Sandie!

Fabiola Jaques - Guest Designer


Antonia Speelman - Guest Designer

This week we have two talented guest designers joining us! Welcome ladies!



Kim HegginsAnita MaddenKimberly Wiener
Lee Ann Barrett Claire BroadwaterNance Salkeld
Teacher Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from SugarPea Designs




Lori Tecler
Sandie Munro-Featured Designer
Michele Ferguson

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card, great texture and pops of colour. This will cheer your friend for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from the DT. I don't usually make cards for the teachers as it seems that each year the end of the school year quickly sneaks up on me and I've not gotten it done - then I feel bad. You've inspired me to do it now (while I'm thinking about it). Love the saying on your card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley...this is the sweetest teacher card...love all your fabulous little details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, your friend will cherish this fabulous card! I love the sentiment and ohhhh, all those patterns and layers make me smile! The ruler ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the cards by the design team. Such a fun challenge!! This is a great challenge for this week too. I need to make a card for one of the teacher's whose class I work in. I want to thank her for inspiring me and to tell her what a great teacher she is. I work in a high school and I know teachers do not often get good feed back for what they do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card Lesley, those apples are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Lesley and I'm sure your friend will appreciate the sentiment. I love that ruler ribbon - I need it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)