Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SugarPea Designs {Anything Goes Challenge}


The time has come for a brand new challenge at SugarPea Designs! This time it is an Anything Goes Challenge and I decided to get inky! The time of year has come for Teacher Appreciation cards! This school year has ZOOMED by! I wanted to create a special card for the secretary at my school who is retiring in June. We are happy for her but also VERY sad as she is indispensable! 

 Store--Teacher's-Pet

I kept my design simple and used the Teacher's Pet stamp set which is one of my favourites from SugarPea Designs!



Challenge-Prize-Graphic

We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD15 so we can easily find your work.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Lesley! Love that little bear that looks so happy to be going to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Lesley. I know the secretary will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww how adorable is this?!! The gingham is so sweet next to the blue and I just want to squeeze that teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background paper you used! Super cute GF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh Lesley,this is just as cute as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)