Monday, March 30, 2015

Winner for The Challenge and Meet a new Designer for The Challenge!

In one hour the celebration will begin! My little challenge on my blog called "The Challenge" will have a One Year Anniversary Celebration! I started the challenge for fun in March last year and it has turned into such a special challenge for me. I adore the team and the past designers who have joined me. Thank you so much, ladies! In one hour we will also have a new look at The Challenge! Here is the new graphic for our One Year Anniversary...


Before I get to the winners of The Challenge #27-I want to welcome another designer to my team. I was thrilled when she said yes! I love everything she creates and she is fun too! Bonus! Introducing Michele Ferguson from I Card Everyone. Welcome, Michele!

Michele Ferguson

I couldn't be more pleased, and thankful, to be invited to “play cards” as I call this craft, with these fabulous, talented ladies! 

I will celebrate my 1st year of I Card Everyone blogging in May this year.  Little did I know I’d find a worldwide group of the most talented creative people whom I now consider my best friends – and life preservers!!  

I left my job as a trade shows manager with a dental products company to attend culinary school at age 50 – maybe the most fun I've ever had!!!  I occasionally still cater small events.

My best career choice of all?  I am now a SAHW [stay at home wife] to my very best friend, my husband of nearly 20 years, Mom to three grown/married kids, and “Grammy” to six.  Home –in my craft room- is truly where my heart is happiest.  

Now onto our winners for The Challenge #27
(I am using our new winner badges!)


Claire Broadwater


I could not resist Claire's pretty card! I love that she made a matching envelope too! The fussy cutting of the bike image and the amazing way she used the colours made my heart happy! I love this pretty and whimsical card! Congrats, Claire!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!


I also chose three other cards from the challenge to be our "Runner-Up's"! 

(In alphabetical order)




I would also like to give some Shout Outs to a couple of other cards that caught my eye!

(In alphabetical order)



Please join us in one hour, 
we will be back with our One Year Anniversary Challenge for you!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Michelle! I can't wait to be inspired by your designs!! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that year went amazingly fast! Happy Anniversary - and I adore the new graphic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and a big WAHOOO for Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Michelle! She's one of the sweetest ladies i know and her cards are fabulous. Congrats Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)