Wednesday, August 20, 2014

SugarPea Designs Challenge {Anything Goes} & Mojo Monday


Good morning friends! Today it is time for a brand new challenge over at the SugarPea Designs blog! Hooray! The theme is ANYTHING GOES! I inked up a sweet set called "Love You Bunches" and I used the fun sketch over at Mojo Monday! It was perfect!


Store-Love-you-Bunches 

I inked up my image with Copic markers and I have been working on trying to create more realistic hair. I was inspired by the sweet sentiment and used some Valentine themed Doodlebug papers with some MME papers. A simple bow with a button finished my card!


I also managed to finish the inside of the card...I love the sweet little dog that comes in this set and used it for the inside of my card. I decided to make a friendship themed card...


Come and play along with us at the SugarPea Designs blog! You do not need to use a SugarPea image to play but remember that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique worth up to $15!  One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lesley, that little girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! What a cutie! And you did a wonderful job on her hair! Wow! Love that sweet little pooch on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable the more I see of these stamps the more I am tempted to splurge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)