Saturday, August 23, 2014

Paper Sweeties Designer Spotlight


I am so excited to be featured over at Paper Sweeties today... I decided to play with three different Paper Sweeties items! I just love the roses and the die cut for them! They are so easy to use and the modern style is so pretty!

inspiration A Sprinkle of Inspiration and A Dash of Creativity   August 2014
To make my card I used Party TimeSweetie Pie and Party Time Sweet Cuts!



To check out the post at Paper Sweeties,
 please Click HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured, Lesley! This is a perfectly lovely Lesley card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty Lesley, love those roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured. Love your pretty card and roses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)