Monday, June 30, 2014

The Challenge #10 {Colours and/or Sketch}


Please Note: I will be announcing the winners for Challenge #9 On Wednesday.

Hello and welcome to The ChallengeThis week I am introducing a colour theme and a sketch! You may combine them or do just the colours or just the sketch! It is your choice! I chose just to use the sketch and not the colours but the design team have all done something different!

We are also excited to welcome Anita Madden as a Guest!

Here are the measurements for Challenge #10...
Card Base: 4.25" x 5.50"
Bottom Half: 4.25" x 4.25" 
Top half: 1.25" x 4.25"
Banner/flag portion: Any size that works for you

Lesley Croghan (that's me)


5 comments:

  1. Love the cards, all of them!!! Lesley you really chose the cutest paper to feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a great challenge, the cards are very inspiring.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Lesley! Fabulous colors (I'm loving that gray/yellow/black combo lately!) and the sparkly star accent is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I have just come across your challenge and I love it! It's exactly what I need, the option of a clean and simple sketch along with colours. Perfection, in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)