Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Seize the Sketch & SugarPea Designs {Go-Pher It!}


Hello and welcome to another sketch at Seize the Sketch! Today I am sharing a card I made with my SugarPea Designs Stamps. I LOVE them! I used the Go-pher It set and I went for a masculine card to play along with their current Make it Masculine Challenge...and will put this away for a fella at work. 

Summer-Sale-Slideshow

Did you know that SugarPea Designs is having a sale? 
This sweet stamp set is on sale for only $7.46!!! Woot!

SPD05---MasculineBean Stalk Collection Go-Pher It

Come and play along at Seize the Sketch and join the fun!!! 


19 comments:

  1. So so cute! Fun sketch too and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is too cute and colored beautiful, Lesley! The colored stripes go so well with the image. Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could that adorable gopher look any happier? He totally made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so adorable :) Love the coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And I love that patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable image -- your coloring is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I envy your terrific coloring skills, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley!!! This little guy is so darned cute =] You've inspired me to try, try again ... thanks =]
    Michele Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! What a great masculine design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gopher is so cute, wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Lesley! Great job coloring the darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little guy. Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lesley, this little guy gave me a true giggle! What a darling card and great example of how to carry off this sketch in style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)