Saturday, May 10, 2014

Case Study {With Sympathy}


Happy Saturday! Wow, this day has just ZOOMED by! I had big hopes for today-laundry, cooking, planting, walking. I managed to get some cleaning and a walk in but the rest will have to wait as I really wanted to play along with CASESTUDY


This week's inspiration inspired me to create something clean and simple with a bit of texture. I loved the muted colours and they inspired me to make a sympathy card. I also liked the size of the card and tried a slightly smaller card than an A2. I am excited to play along with this challenge as it encourages me to craft out of my comfort zone.


I hope you can see how I was inspired...it was a fun to play along.

13 comments:

  1. this is a really beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, Lesley. Such a perfect design for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my my!! I just love the way u reversed the colors from the Muse card :) such a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo soothing, Lesley. A perfect sympathy card. :)

    Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serene sympathy card - great take on the CS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love that die cut and the dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds, Lesley - I did a sympathy card too! I love your vellum sentiment panel and those gorgeous leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant Sympathy card, Lesley. I love the understated colors. Very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that textured background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow is this stunning! Love the color combo, but the vellum against the textured embossed background is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this card has cutting edge design. really different for you but I think you should do more in this style. it suits you well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)