Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Challenge #3 {Reminder and a Special Guest}

One week has FLOWN by and already there are such lovely designs in the linky for my current sketch challenge! Today is the challenge reminder post for The Challenge #3 and I am thrilled that my sweet friend Tracey (we chat on the phone and "hang out" online) agreed to create a card for the reminder post.

My Photo

I have really enjoyed getting to know Tracey; she is such a kind and thoughtful person. She is always upbeat and caring. I feel fortunate to call her a friend. Next time I am back East, I am stopping by for a visit. I wish she lived closer...I could see us crafting all the time!


The card she created using my sketch is a clean and simple masterpiece. Love the colours and the freshness of her pretty card!!! Thank you so much, Tracey for joining me!

tracey_lesleychallenge3b


To play along, please CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)