Friday, April 4, 2014

Sugar Pea Designs {Sketch & Embellishments}-Hanging Out


Time waits for no one and although I have had this adorable Sugar Pea Stamp set on my craft desk for a month, I have not been able to get it inky!!! Wow, it stamps beautifully and I was so excited to get out my Copics and colour tonight. It has been a while since I REALLY coloured!!!

Store-Take-a-Load-Off

I was over the moon today to find out that one of my card that I submitted to Paper Crafts Magazine is being published!!! HOORAY! I was on my lunch break and was checking my email...I actually let out a wee squeal of delight! This is my third time submitting...and I never thought I would be published...so imagine my sheer surprise when I found out. It made my day! I am still grinning.

SPDSS01  Challenge-SPD03

Sugar Pea has two challenges on this month and you DO NOT need to use their stamps...of course, it is nice to use them-especially when they are so much fun to colour and really punny!!!  The first challenge is a Sketch and I used it for my card and the second challenge is to Embellish your card with something. I found these cute little wooden clothesline pins and thought it would be a perfect way to accent the sentiment. I hope you think so too!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Lesley and congrats to you! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG congrats on your card publication Lesley!! This card is adorable and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so sweet, Lesley! Congrats on your publication, too! Well deserved! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE congrats to you on the publication! I am so not surprised! This card is absolutely darling! Love the sentiment and coloring...down right to that little hanging clip! Way to go, you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being published! So well-deserved! Fun card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable and so is that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super sweet card! I wish I had as much fun hanging out the washing as this little lady's having!!! ;)

    Congratulations on being published! I can't say I'm surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I like the sentiment...Congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)