Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SRM Stickers Design Team Project {Valentine Week: Day 3}

Our Logo


Hello everyone! This week is Valentine's week at SRM Stickers and I have created a little project perfect for a friend or co-worker. I truly LOVE working with the products at SRM Stickers because they are easy to use and cute too. Plus no ink gets on your finished project! 


I love chevron and used some Echo Park baby themed paper; this pink chevron was perfect for what I had in mind. And of course, I needed to add a little of the black and white Twinery Twine...I think Twine is the BEST...it adds a little something without adding bulk...like some ribbon can do to a project.


The Pillow Boxes at SRM Stickers are already assembled...you just need to puff them up and decorate them. I think the pillow boxes are my absolute favourite SRM product but I also really enjoy the glassine bags! They sure came in handy at Christmas! How about a couple of sequins as a gift to a fellow crafter.

And here is my little gift set all together!!! All week at SRM Stickers we have lots of Valentine inspiration! Hope you will check it out!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)