Monday, November 18, 2013

The Shabby Tearoom and Paper Sweeties {Gingham Country Christmas}


It is time for another fun challenge at the Shabby Tearoom and I am the challenge hostess this week! Yippee!!!


I found this amazing photo on Pinterest and I loved all the Creamy Vanilla and the punches of red gingham and the beautiful blue china. I have these plates in my country kitchen, in fact my kitchen table looks just like this too!



I was inspired by all the cream in the photo...and I decided to ink up my favourite Paper Sweeties set called "Snow Friends". I love this set SO much! I stamped my snowman on white paper and then cut him out and popped him up on my embossed cream background. I wanted to use this pretty gingham ribbon that I bought MANY moons ago but I have not had the courage to use it yet. I always shy away from big bows but I decided to go for it with this card! What do you think?

 {Supplies Used}
Stamps: Snow Friends (Paper Sweeties), Memory Box Sentiment
Inks: Black, Midnight Muse
Papers: Ivory Naturals, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Midnight Muse, DSP
Extras: Gingham Ribbon, Stickles, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Embossing Folder

Thank you to our amazing sponsor this week, My Time Made Easy.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that big, red gingham bow, Lesley! And the snowman is adorable with his blue top hat! What a fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love the big, red gingham bow, Lesley. :)

    Hope you are well, ya busy thing, you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that gorgeous bow, Lesley ... cute, cute, CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big gingham bow and the adorable snowman - so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)