Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thank You, Cath {Moxie Fab World}


Good morning! Today is a special day in the crafty/bloggy community as we are recognizing the lovely and inspiring Cath from Moxie Fab. I have to admit, I have not played with the Moxie Fab challenge as much as I wanted to play along but each time I did, Cath ALWAYS left a comment for me when I did play. I appreciated how her comments were always equal for everyone. She always seemed approachable and kind-hearted!


Many of my blogging friends are having a massive blog HOP in her honour. There are SO many gorgeous cards to see...I am in the hop with SRM Stickers, featuring a card I made in the summer which is very special to me. 

You can start the hop by visiting here>>>> http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/11/a-moxie-fab-blog-hop.html


Thank you Cath, and best wishes to you.

7 comments:

  1. The beautiful, bright, cheery colors and the lovely swirl of the stem are just wonderful!

    Cath did an amazing job of supporting and encouraging everyone and has left very big shoes to fill! Thanks so much for sharing your creation and your appreciation for what Cath has done for all crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, I love the bold, bright flowers on your card! Beautiful, beautiful card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super love your choices of color Lesley...this is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)