Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SRM Stickers Gift Set {Christmas Tags and Bags}



Good morning! Today I am sharing a Christmas set I made using Basic Grey Paper and SRM Goodies. 


I wanted to create a fun purse for a friend...now I have it all ready to fill with a small gift at Christmas. 

These little tubes are SO adorable and a fun way to leave a goody for someone at work. I think I will be popping some of these with some candies in them, into the mailboxes of my fellow teachers. Fast and fun to make!


I always need tags and so I got out some tags from Recollections, added some of the pretty Basic Grey Paper and some SRM Stickers. They were fast and easy to make! I took some more photos of my projects...to show some different angles.





Here are the supplies I used from SRM Stickers!


Labels by the Dozen - Christmas Greetings picture

Labels by the Dozen - Christmas Greetings


Tiny Tube picture

3 comments:

  1. Geeze Louise these are all so fantastic Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous. Love that clear purse and how you added the pretty flowers to each one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy! Such awesome projects Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)