Saturday, November 2, 2013

Purple Onion Designs {From Our Home to Yours}



Today I am playing along with a couple of challenges! At Paper Issues, we are sponsoring the current Curtain Call Challenge and the theme is "Welcome Home". So I went to work and played along with a stamp set from Purple Onion Designs. It is called Vintage Snowflake Set by Paislee Press Designs. I also thought this would work perfectly with the current "Falling for You" Challenge over at Paper Issues.


I immediately thought of Christmas and the holidays...so many people get to go home for the holidays but then again, so many people do not. I am lucky enough to live close to my immediate family and I can be on their doorstep in 90 minutes! My hubby's family is a 6 hour plane ride and then a 2 hour drive away...which means we certainly cherish the time we do get to spend together!

PaperIssues

There are a lot of great challenges going on in blogland right now...I wanted to play along with a few!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a very crisp, fresh design Lesley. The sentiment is so perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Lesley! Love the silver/navy color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, so love this combo for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley this is beautiful, I love the snowflakes. Blue and silver are great colours for this. Wonderful layout. Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the blue and silver together and the pretty snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous snowflake images and such a wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous, Lesley! the snowflakes are divine in navy and gray! so glad you could play along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)