Monday, November 25, 2013

Merry Monday Weekly Winners!

Wowza! What a great week of card making here at Merry Monday! Loved all the interpretations of the challenge...such gorgeous entries and lots of cute ones too!!! It was a fabulous week! I was stumped on which card to choose...wow, it took a long time to decide but in the end, I absolutely LOVE pink trees...



Our winner is Colleen Begley!

I loved the pink trees and the pretty layout she used. The sentiment done on vellum is so pretty too! All around, a fabulous card!




Congrats, Colleen! We hope you will join us as a Guest Designer.  Please email Bonnie at bonklass at gmail dot com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line



And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.



7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks, ladies for choosing my card for the top pick and I appreciate your very kind comments. I'd love to participate as a guest designer. I'll e mail Bonnie ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for my Honourable Mention! Congratulations to Colleen, love that card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks so much for the Honorable Mention ladies. I'm thrilled! :-) Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thank you so much for the Honorable Mention! I am so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the Honorable Mention! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Honorable Mention!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)