Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps {First Official Post!}


Hi everyone!  I am thrilled to be sharing my first official post as a designer for Fresh Squeezed Stamps Yippee!!! I am in awe of the design team and I am so excited to be designing with them! I had fun getting this adorable set inky. The sentiments and the flowers are fresh and lovely! 




Today I am sharing a card I made with the stamp set called Everyday ExpressionsI wanted to create a springy card! It felt good to break out the bright colours and to step away from the holidays for a bit! I added some black accents to pop the colours! 


Everyday Expressions
Hope you will stop by the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog, to check out the fabulous inspiration from the team!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lesley, and I love the card you created! Fun layout and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful, Lesley. I just found this website and I love the stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye-catching,delightful card! Looks like you and FSS are made for each other! Wonderful showcase; wonderful inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again on your DT position at FSS!! Your card is so bright and cheery and so crisp and GORGEOUS!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lesley! I love seeing different potentials for that set! Great first post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yahooooooo!!!! Lovely card Lesley! awesome how the black just pops! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and love the colors and layout!! Congrats on being on the design team..looking forward to more inspirations from you as always they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for you to join this group! They have some of the best new designs. Looking forward to your FSS creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)