Monday, May 20, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Thank you to everyone who joined in the Christmas card making fun last week!!! I know it can be challenging to make Christmas cards all year round but I was so happy last year to have my cards signed, sealed and delivered on time!!! Your cards this past week were outstanding but I kept coming back to one card in particular! 



Our TOP PICK for the week is HAZEL! 


I just loved the navy and silver colours she used and the deer images were wonderful!! Congratulations Hazel on being our Top Pick this week!


We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, May 27th. Please email Sherry at seckblad@aol.com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line.  


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm the top pick - I've emailed and would love to be your guest. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well deserved win by Hazel - I loved that card as soon as I spotted it on her blog.

    And well done to all the other Honourable Mentions!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats everyone your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Hazel and all the Honorable Mentions. Thanks for choosing my card as one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made me very happy - choosing my card as an honorable mention. Well done to everyone, especially Hazel and thanks for a great challenge every week!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)