Monday, March 11, 2013

Merry Monday #53-A Christmas Card Sketch Challenge

Welcome to my weekly Christmas card Challenge called "Merry Monday"! Each week, I post a challenge to inspire you to create a Christmas card for your Christmas card stash! I have a design team of 10 lovely ladies and we are all working on getting a Christmas card done each week! 



Our challenge this week is one of my Sketches. I went clean lined and simple with my card this week. I hope you like it! I stamped only part of my Memory Box stamp and then fussy cut the poinsettia. The designer paper is from a pack called "Christmas Cottage by Teresa Collins. It is such a pretty pack of paper.


{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Memory Box and Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Brown Ink
Papers: Christmas Cottage by Teresa Collins 6 x6 Paper Pad, Kraft CS, Vanilla CS, Poppy Parade CS
Extras: Pearls, Oval Dies (Spellbinders)

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Kim Singdahlsen!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!

LeAnne PuglieseBonnie KlassNina Forsyth
Wendy AungstVicki BurdickSue Joyce

Sherry Eckblad
Narelle Farrugia
Kim Singdahlsen (GD)Margaret MoodyAllisa Chilton

13 comments:

  1. What a pretty poinsettia! Love those papers too! A great sketch, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific sketch this week, Lesley! I adore your card with those pretty papers and that big poinsettia! Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the sketch this week Lesley. I like your DSP and the beautiful pointsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this sketch Lesley, your card is so pretty, I love that music paper and that poinsettia is wonderful!! Merry Monday my sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley, as always a fabulous sketch this week and your card is wonderful. I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim your card is beautiful, I love the patterned papers and the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lesley and I love the sketch! I really missed playing along last week, so I'm hoping to find the time this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great layout and love you starting on your Christmas creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love your poinsettia!! Great looking sketch. Hope to play along this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another great sketch this week Lesley! I think your card is so pretty, and I love how you accented the sentiment with that pretty poinsettia,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Lesley, I love these papers and the pointsettia is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this sketch the very instant I saw it, and the design team inspiration cards are almost intimidating, they're all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice of DSPs Lesley! Love the poinsettia - another fabulous card to add to your collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)