Wednesday, January 23, 2013

There She Goes Challenge {Blossom by Blossom Sketch}


I saw the sketch over at There She Goes on Monday and I knew I had to play along!!! The sketch interested me with the rounded edges and the split background. I decided to ink up their sweet set called "Blossom by Blossom" designed by the lovely Torico. 




I hope you get the chance to play along with their fabulous sketch this week! I loved it!!!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: There She Goes-Blossom by Blossom
Papers: Pebbles, Kraft, Flourishes White Cardstock
Inks: Copics
Extras: Corner Rounder Punch, Button

8 comments:

  1. So sweet!! I love this set, on my wishlist for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, Lesley! And beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and wonderful coloring of that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and colored so perfectly! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your image is so sweet Lesley and is so perfect for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tilted panel as you used one of my favorite paper pads right now. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! Love the clean look and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)