Thursday, January 31, 2013

Seize the Birthday #4 {Birthday Cake}

It is a busy week, I am so proud that the musical I have been directing is opening on Friday! I have been unable to make cards or blog, and I am sorry I have not been commenting like I usually do! I have directed the show "Oklahoma" and it opens on Friday!!! The cast and crew I am working with is absolutely lovely and dedicated! It has been such a positive experience!!!


This week at Seize the Birthday, we are using the same sketch as last week to create a Masculine Birthday card! Lori Boyd is our sponsor and she has such cute images. I used a small birthday cake from one of her sweet sets and enlarged it, so it was the main focus on my card! 



A special thank you to my talented friend Sherry Eckblad for joining us as a Guest Designer this week!!! We hope you will join us!

10 comments:

  1. Super cute birthday card, Lesley! I love the colors and the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, your card is adorable. I wish I lived closer as I would love to come and see your musical you directed. I know it will be fabulous and get rave reviews.
    Thanks for letting me be your guest designer this week I really enjoyed it.
    FYI, I wanna be on this team when you do a design team call. :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! Do they still say "Break a leg?" I am sure your show is going to be wonderful......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And good luck with the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft, muted colors on this great masculine birthday card! The heart background is so pretty! Best wishes with the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you used the fun cake :)

    best wishes for your play opening night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute little cake! Great DP to go with it too.
    Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colors Lesley! And a wonderful birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, fabulous card. I love the bold graphic image and colors. Congratulations on your opening. What a wonderful feeling it must have been for you. I hope you had an amazing opening night.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)