Saturday, November 24, 2012

Merry Monday #42-{Season's Greetings}

Happy Saturday stamping friends. This past week has been so busy, with report card writing and life! I actually have a sore left arm, not from any heart issues thank goodness (I had that checked out) but because I pulled a muscle in my chest. I am not sure how I do these things. Needless to say, it is painful and I have been favouring it all week. 


This is my Merry Monday card that I made earlier in the week but have not had the chance to post. I wanted to remind you that the Merry Monday Challenge ends on Sunday at Noon (PST).


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I am glad you had your arm checked out because you can never be too careful, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Nice sketch! I wanted to join in this challenge, however, I do not have a blog, only a Splitcoaststampers gallery. How do I add it to your challenge gallery, or what exactly should I do? I can't find any cards linked to it ... probably because I don't know where to look. Hee! Also, please advise how I should code it MM#42?) when I upload it to my SCS gallery. I will be making a card tonight so I hope to hear back before the challenge closes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabby,
    I don't know your email address, so I cannot email you back unfortunately! So I will reply here.

    Yes, please use your SCS gallery to add your card, just copy the URL of your page with the card in it. Also, MM42 is the correct keyword.

    Have fun!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite Christmas sentiments and I love these colors! Fantastic sketch. I think it's one of my favorites of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)