Monday, October 15, 2012

Merry Monday #37 {From Our House to Yours}

Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work! This week I decided to work with a Hero Arts Stamp set that has this cute house in it. I wanted to use the small floral button to create a "wreath" door, I accented it with a small piece of Red Baker's Twine. The houses have snow falling, created with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and the designer paper is some I had in my stash. A quick and easy card for me this week! I also want to enter my card into the Moxie Fab Contest to create a Christmas card! 


The design team has created such wonderful samples and I am proud to welcome two more designers and friends to the Merry Makers. Welcome to Allisa Chilton and Sue Joyce, both ladies have been playing avidly with me here at Merry Monday. I am inspired by their amazing artwork all the time and am thrilled to have them with us. Welcome ladies!



11 comments:

  1. I love this stamp Lesley and how you turned it into a Christmas card - very clever of you to use the button for a wreath! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this sketch design and hope to be able to play along this week. All the cards are so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Lesley....I ADORE that little "wreath"! And your embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, what a wonderful house and perfect to use that button for a wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch Lesley and all the cards are wonderful. I love Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Lesley, the little button wreath is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh Lesley, this card is adorable! I love the row of houses and that cute little button wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect image to match you sentiment Lesley, love the button as a wreath on the door.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that one popped up house on your fun card Lesley! The button looks too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabulous sketch, and of course all the DT cards are remarkably lovely... but then, they ALWAYS are!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome sketch! I knew immediately what stamp set I wanted to use. Love it when that happens. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)