Sunday, April 15, 2012

Paper Players #91-Thinking of You


This week at the Paper Players Challenge. Jaydee has a terrific technique challenge for us! This week is our clean and simple week, and this week it is clean and simple with watercolouring.  I chose to use a retired Stampin' Up set called On the Grow. I watercoloured with reinkers...hence the bright bold flowers. The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye called Love Me. I used oval nestabilities and the Modern Label Punch/Word Window Punch from SU!  As you can see, a VERY clean and simple card.




We hope that you will join the Paper Players Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!! Love your card this week! I really like that paper with the flowers, makes me think of being on a picnic. Your watercloring is bright and beautiful!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Lesley. Clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bold colors are just perfect for these flowers--they look like geraniums to me! And the gingham paper just adds to the homespun charm...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, is all I have to say! That pink gingham background is awesome and I love the bold colors on those flowers. Pretty in pink perfection, my friend! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Lesley! I really think the simple flower vase is such a striking image for this clean and simple card. I really love the gingham paper behind it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and cute, Lesley! I love this DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that image and you coloured it perfectly! Really like the patterned paper that you used too, this card just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, beautiful use of this sentiment. I love just the touch of blue. It works so well. Fabulous job.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)