Saturday, April 28, 2012

Moxie Fab {Trigger Tuesday}


{Supplies Used-All Stampin' Up}
Stamps: Medallion, Elementary Elegance
Paper: Poppy Parade, Confetti White, Whisper White
Inks: Calypso Coral, Perfect Plum and Poppy Parade 

Happy weekend! I have been looking at this wonderful inspiration photo from Moxie Fab's Trigger Tuesday and decided to create a card.  This is my first time playing along with Moxie Fab, but I read one of their posts about trying new things and taking risks and I thought, why not see where the inspiration takes you!

I went for the colours in the pretty dress.  I inked up the Medallion Stamp in Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade ink, sprayed the stamp lightly with my stamp cleaner (very lightly) and stamped it onto Whisper White Paper.  I stamped the sentiment in Perfect Plum.  The dress was really clean and simple, so I went clean and simple with my card, which was tough, I didn't even add a pearl or ribbon or twine! LOL!  

3 comments:

  1. Love this pretty fresh clean card Lesley! Have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Lesley! Love the mottled look of the medallion - thanks for sharing how you created it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lesley! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)