Monday, April 2, 2012

Merry Monday #14 {Merry Christmas}


Welcome to another week at Merry Monday! The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards! Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  The design team has come up with some amazing samples to get you "In the Spirit"...So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work! 


To create my card, I used the Scallop Circle Nestibilities and my regular circle. I inked up an old set called 'Peaceful Wishes" from SU with my Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Markers. The designer paper comes from Kaiser Craft and the sentiment from Inspired by Stamping.  I am so happy to be working with my brand new design team! Thank you ladies for joining me!!! Just look at the gorgeous samples they created!




Wendy Aungst


Arielle Gordon (Featured Designer)



 
Betty Benton (Guest Designer)

I would like to welcome Betty Benton as my Guest Designer this week. She created a gorgeous card!! Welcome Betty!  I would also like to welcome Arielle Gordon as my Featured Designer this month at Merry Monday. I have been an admirer of Arielle's work for a long time and was thrilled when she agreed to join me this month. Here is a little about Arielle...in her own words.



Hello! I'm Arielle H Gordon, of Snappy Stampin w/ Arielle!  First, I'm a mom of a 2, a 2 year old and a 3.5 year old - they run me ragged! My hubby and I have been married almost 5 years, and our family lives in Alabama, in the town I grew up in. I work full time as the Dri. of Admissions for a treatment facility and also handle marketing. My crafting time starts when the kids are in bed, and the house is 'moderately' clean! I love stamping, using and creating digital images (the Wax Fruit Company is my digital shop) and have just started dabbling in mixed media canvases! I don't really think about time anymore... I just try to get as much done as I can - LOL!

8 comments:

  1. All of these cards today are just lovely and put me right in the spirit of the holiday season. Great job on the part of all the DT members. Thanks for sharing your ideas and giving us so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time playing along but I sure hope it won't be my last! Great sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketch is wonderful and I love what everyone's done. Seeing that Peaceful Wishes stamp reminds me to get out some of my retired SU stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the cards this week are beautiful! Thanks for another fun sketch, Lesley. I hope to play along sometime this week before leaving for vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lesley, I love the papers you used and this stamp set is one of my favorites. Thank you for another great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley I just found this part of your site and it is brilliant!!! I will be taking part in your weekly Challenges and getting a head start on Christmas 2012 for sure. So wonderful to have so many creative talented ladies (and gents) out there to learn from :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sketch! Fantastic designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the sketch - made a card last night and scheduled for this morning and now realise I'm too late to link. The card is here Sorry I didn't link in time. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)