Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #29-A Sketch by Jennifer Timko


This week at Freshly Made Sketches, Jennifer Timko has come up with a fabulous sketch for us to try!  I loved the layout and flipped it to fit one of my "Lily at the Beach" stamps. I loved the challenge over at Our Creative Corner to make a spring card using green...so I went ahead and used all green for my card!  The OCC provided some great inspiration photos and the pink little flowers on the cupcakes looked cute, so I coloured Lily's hat flower PINK!



I hope you will get the chance to join us this week at Freshly Made Sketches...we would love to see what you create.  I would also like to welcome our two new Guest Designers for April...Kathy Tanner and Lisa Johansen.

Kathy Tanner (April GD)
Lisa Johansen (April GD)


Week 103 ~ Hats Off To You!!!


**Edited to add:I am also entering this into the City Crafters Challenge this week, which is to include a HAT in your project! Thanks to LeAnne for pointing this out to me! I have never joined in at the City Crafters blog but it sure looks like fun!!


22 comments:

  1. Very cute, Leslie! I love the little touch of pink on her hat against all the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, love the colour scheme, a fun card
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loove this Lesley ... that image is so so cute and the greens are beautiful and so refreshing ... love the pink flower, what a great interpretation from both challenges ... and I love the mix of pretty papers ... just super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy green little beauty! The pink flower is the perfect touch! Feels like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! She is so cute! You know, the City Crafter Challenge Blog has a challenge this week, to use something with a HAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful spring greens! And the pop of pink is perfect! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This came out super cute Lesley.. I love the greens you used. and great coloring on your images. You are rocking those markers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the green! Such a sweet, sweet image too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card, Lesley! Love the image and the colors you used. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so very, very, CUTE! Love the image and the way you flipped the sketch is just perfect! What an adorable card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Lesley! I love the way you've coloured the image and your paper choices are so fresh and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lesley! This is so so cute!!! Way to work those challenges! Especially the green one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great study in green! Sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card ... Love the image you used ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh... your turtle is too cute! What a fabulous creation... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is adorable, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!
    hey, there is a grab box up for grab, please come check it out - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute and fun card! Love the cute hat. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is soooo cute! I just love that stamp and the papers that you chose to accent it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is so adorable. I just love it.... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sooo cute!! Sooo sweet! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lesley, everything about this cute card brings a smile to my face! Now this is glorious green, indeed! That image is adorable and you really brought her to life with your beautiful shading. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)