Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch #53 {My First Design Team Reveal}

This is my second post for the day, to see my Paper Players card please click HERE.


Today marks my first design team card with as a Cardabilities Design Team Member. I absolutely love Karan's gorgeous sketch! I dug out my Memory Box Die called "Scalloped Posie".  I also decided to use my new Spellbinder die set called "Foliage". Before removing the die from the paper, I sponged on top of the leaves with some Sage Shadow ink. The main oval is created with the Oval Nesabilities.  I used one of the pretty sentiments from Joanna's "Inspired by Stamping" sets called "All Year Wishes II". 

I wanted to create a vintage styled card for my mom who loves greeny blues and pinks put together on a card. Everything is sponged with some Soft Suede Ink, to make it a little warmer. I hope you get the chance to join us at Cardabilities...the sketch is on and we would love to see you stop by and play along.


Supplies Used
Stamps: Inspired by Stamping "All Year Wishes II"
Inks: Sage Shadow, Rich Cocoa Memento Ink, Soft Suede
Papers: My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny "Et Cetra"
Tools: Big Shot, Memory Box-Scalloped Posie, Oval Nesties, Foliage Nesties, Medium Scalloped Edge Die (MFT)

16 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Lesley, those roses are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley - this is such a gorgeous, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect Mother's Day card, Lesley! I love the scalloped posies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Cardabilties Dt, Leslie!I love the colours you have used, especially the pink gingham background DP and those rolled flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Lesley, this is just knock dead gorgeous! Love the way you paired the gingham with the sheet music and those flowers are fabulous! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I like everything about it, but I really like those flowers. Nice! Your mom will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, and a beautiful splash into your new position at Cardabilities! Your mom will love it, Lesley; it's so personal and crafted from the heart. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new gig....you've been keeping SECRETS!!!!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card Lesley. Love your take on the sketch, and congrats on the new design team gig.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is beautiful :)
    congrats on the DT gig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW! Congratulations Lesley--what a gorgeous DT debut. Those flowers are stunning and the whole card just lovely. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, look at those pretty rolled roses! This is gorgeous! Congrats on the DT spot, my friend! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on the sketch! Those rolled flowers are gorgeous!! Happy to be designing with you, and can't wait to see what you do with the next sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You are so talented, Lesley ... and this is just gorgeous! I am so excited to be on the DT with you over at Cardabilities this session! Can't wait to drool over your creations! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a really beautiful card, glad to have you on the Cardabilities DT.

    Jacqueline
    Cardabilities DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)