Monday, February 13, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #7

Happy Monday!!  This week I have a simple sketch for Merry Monday. I hope you like it!  Feel free to flip the image or change the ovals to another shape.  As long as the sketch is still visible, the sky's the limit!  The aim of this challenge is to encourage you to get a jump start on your Christmas cards for next December!  I am challenging myself to get ahead, and I hope you will join me. 


This month's featured designer is Torico, and she has created an adorable Christmas card with the sketch, I love the neutral background! Guest Designer Melissa has also created a beautiful, vintage styled card with the sketch! I love the distressing!  Aren't both cards so pretty!!  Thank you ladies!

Torico (Featured Designer)



Melissa (Guest Designer)


Lesley (that's me)
Always Playing with Paper
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Torico's Birdie Brown Digi Stamp called "Winter Bear", Retired SU for Sentiment
Papers: SU! Bold Brights Paper Pack, Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Inks: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Big Shot, Nestabilities Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, Labels, Embossing Folder, Baker's Twine


8 comments:

  1. Love your simple design, Lesley! And Melissa's card is GORGEOUS!!

    Torico

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute bear! This is a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great sketch design and I had time to play this week!! Thanks Lesley. I just love getting a head start on my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley, looks like I entered the inside instead of the front of the card? Is there any way to back that out? Thanks for the great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sketch and some of the blog candy was perfect for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another fantastic sketch!!
    and three awesome cards to get us inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done mine very late ... Trying to catch up as only found the challenge last week .... but if you want to see what I did I've just blogged it ...http://catiecuddles.blogspot.com/2012/03/merry-monday-friday-night.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)