Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #16-A Sketch by Tui Nathan

We are back to sketches at Freshly Made Sketches. This week, the lovely Tui has created a wonderful sketch that holds many possibilities!!!  I am so happy to use my new Christmas goodies! For the base of my card I used My Mind's Eye {Lost and Found} pre-folded cards. I am in LOVE with these cards and have been using them quite a bit! There are 50 in the pack with envelopes! So fun!


One of my resolutions this year is to try some more challenges...so that means I am playing along with Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful this week, they are asking for bling.  I went for it and played along! I added some bling in the form of rhinetsones on my butterflies. I also decided to play along with There She Goes and show them my new stamping supplies and also my resolution to play along with other challenges!





My good friend Jen also pointed out that the Colour Throwdown is holding the perfect colour challenge for this card! I saw that last night and decided to add my card to their linky!!
I hope you get the chance to join in with all of these challenges this week. Thank you so much for stopping by and please be sure to check out all the design team samples of these teams. Also I would like to welcome Nina and Jen to our team for January, we are excited to have you onboard!


Freshly Made Sketches Design Team
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Lesley 

12 comments:

  1. And hello to you too :) What a classic elegant card! Love the pop of red - and the delightful pearls! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO elegant, Lesley! I love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore butterflies with bling! And your simple sentiment is so sweet. Talk about challenges, this week the colors at Color Throwdown are black, white, and red (hint, hint).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lesley .... I am a sucker for red, black and white, but then throw in a bit of damask and butterflies ... and i swoon!!!
    This is just stunning ... striking and oh so classic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elegant card! Love your take on the sketch and color challenge! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant!! What a beautiful use of the challenges. I'm obsessed with butterflies and in these colors...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, I totally LOVE your elegant butterfly card! It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown! Hope to see you joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful! Excellent design with colors and elements. Pure CASE'ing material!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Lesley! Love the colors and the damask paper is such a stunning background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous! I really love the clean design with that little pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the bling on the butterflies.
    Thanks for playing the BBB-challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)