Saturday, November 5, 2011

BLOG CANDY WINNERS!

Hello stampers and crafters!  First of all let me say thank you SO much for all of your supportive comments on my touch of Fall card from last week at the Paper Players!  They were wonderful to read! I tried to reply to them all but could not keep up! So please know I loved reading them all and appreciate that you stopped by!

The winners of my NATURE WALK TUTORIAL are: (according to random.org generator)

#65 Kathy Mc said...
Lesley, your card is classy and soft with a touch of vintage. Love how your cherry cobbler mum pops, and the different textures you've incorporated here. Would be thrilled to win your tutorial blog candy!


#69 Colleen said...
Great card design
ColleenB.



#75 Elsa L said...
Nature Walk stamp set is so beautiful. I would love to win you tutorial.
I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.


Congratulations ladies!  Please leave me a comment on this post with your email address, and I wil email the tutorial to you!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well I just wanted to congratulate the three lucky winners! They must so excited. Looking forward to the reveals on the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe that I actually won something. That never happens to me. Thank U and Congratulations to the other winners also.
    ColleenB.
    ckb_49@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very excited to win!!! Thanks for picking my comment to win some great blog candy. I cant wait to get started.
    Elsa L
    elsa stamps4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)