Monday, May 2, 2011

PPC #57 and Hand Stamped Sentiments-For Mom


This week at Picture Perfect Creations is the most marvelous colour challenge! I love Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi, so I was pretty excited to ink up my new Fabulous Florets set again for this card!!!  As you might have noticed, I used Whisper White instead of Very Vanilla...I should have confirmed the colours first instead of going from memory!!! 


I stamped the flowers in Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo, I don't own Pink Pirouette...yet!  I hope to get it soon, I love how soft and pretty it is! 


I also made this card for the current Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge which is a Mother's Day Theme. 


I wanted the card to be fairly clean and simple and so I used the Tulip Frame Embossing Folder to add some detail to my card.  I made it for my mother-in-law, she loves bright pinks and I thought this would be a special card for her!!

Come on by and join us at Picture Perfect Creations!  This colour combo is so springy and fun, I know you will love working with it!

Smiles,
Click here to shop 24/7!
All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Celebrate Something
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how you incorporated the challenge colors! This is such a super set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout of your card and I also love the flower images you used. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! Love all the pink and the entire card is fabulous!
    Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, I love how you put this one together! The colors are so fun and happy...perfect for a Mother's Day card. Melon Mambo is perfect for just about every occasion, I say! :) This stamp set has officially been added to my next order, too. So happy you joined us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you mil is going to enjoy that card very much! No worries on substituting one color for another, they are very close & it works beautifully :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always so lovely! I wish I lived in Canada so I could have you as a demonstrator. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! You MUST get Pink Pirouette---it is so soft & delicate, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Lesley, I love that stamp...and you put it together lovely. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING card, Lesley! It really pops. And the layout is perfect for the bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Lesley!!! Love those flowers! I recently got that tulip frame, why haven't I used it yet???? Good question!!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card. I know I would love to receive it. So glad you decided to join us this week. I hope you will play with us again in future challenges.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Mother-in-law will love this! Love all the brightness!! I need that embossing folder! It just adds so much to the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exquisite card! Just love the look of the melon mambo card base with the others colors added as an accent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous card! I love the color, the embossing, and the stamps are just perfect for this occassion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, as are all of you creations:) I am soooo loving this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, gorgeous card this week Lesley! I love these colors together too - they just POP! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lesley, what a gorgeous use of the challenge colors. Bold, bright, wonderful! I love the fabulous florets and you have showcased it beautifully
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)