Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Picture Perfect Mashup and the CPS


Just a quick post tonight as I am off to bed and tomorrow I am back to work!  I have had a terrific bit of time off and I am excited to get back to work.  Today I went and got my hair done, it is a lot shorter and I love it.  Have a good week at work. 

 

I wanted to participate in these three challenges:

CPS-Sketch-such a fun and simple sketch!
Picture Perfect Creations: Pacific Point, Real Red and Chocolate Chip (love the colours!!)
Friday Mashup: Zoo Animals-how fun is this challenge!

Have a great week! Look forward to playing some more challenges this week.  I have a big list of them to work on! Something to look forward too!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Click here to shop 24/7!

14 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lesley! Love the owl punch! Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, your card...ADORABLE! Lovin' the bright color combo and your, punchy owl. Second...how short is your hair?? Your blog readers need photos! Lol! Have a great week back at work! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little card! Thanks for joining us at PPC this week and applying for the DT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, this is absolutely adorable. It made me smile as soon as I opened your blog page! OK... SHORT hair? Mmmmm... we need to see that!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Lesley! Love that little owl and the colors. Such a fun card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! I just love that pieced owl!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch Blog this week!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Girl!!

    I love this card, that owl is so darn cute! I love all the little hearts and the colors you used. Thanks for hanging with us at friday mashup!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card! Love the colors. TFS!

    Belinda
    www.studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - what a vibrant card. I love the colors and the jaunty paper pieced owl. Have a great day at work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great color combo for that owl! This is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card and great colors! Thanks for participating in our Mashup!.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, Lesley! I love that owl punch - it's so fun :) Thanks for playing with us at PPC and applying for the DT spot - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like how bright the colors are.. The owl is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at The Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is just adorable! I really like how you used the colors with the owl. Another stunning card Lesley. Good luck with the DT call, thanks for applying. Loving your inspiration, thanks for sharing it with us at PPC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)