Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Paper Players Challenge #37-Spring Has Sprung

Happy Sunday!  Today at the Paper Players we have a fun Theme Challenge sure to brighten your day!! LeAnne is our fabby hostess and she has asked us to create a "Spring Themed" Card!

Just look at the cute badge Paper Player Nance created for LeAnne using MDS!!! 


I love this cute floral set called "Sweet Summer" and I used the "So Happy for You" set too!!  I got both sets for FREE because they are Sale-A-Bration Stamp sets!!!  For every $60 you spend in Stampin' Up products, you can earn a FREE something from the Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration Catalogue!!!  The Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st!


To play along with our challenge at the Paper Players, please click HERE.  I can't wait to see your Spring Has Sprung Creation!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

Supplies Used:
Stamps: So Happy for You, Sweet Summer
Paper: Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Sunny Garden Designer Paper
Inks: Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Extras: 1/8" Satin Ribbon (Daffodil Delight), Scallop Edge Punch, Tulip Embossing Folder, Blender Pens

13 comments:

  1. So cute and yes, springy! Love the paper and that Poppy Parade just makes it well.....POP!
    Great card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...What a wonderfully cheery card! I love the Poppy Parade...and the Framed Tulips EF forms the perfect background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the fence with the flower in the background! Nice bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy and spring-y Lesley! Love the tulip poppy BG and that poppy flower is so sweet! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet-- a cute picket fence with flowers peeking out above! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley... it was so fabulous to meet you at Regionals! I loved putting a face with the name:) This card is adorable and hopefully I'll get a chance to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and so pretty, Lesley!
    I love the sunny colors and the striped fence! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. I think I will enjoy playing along with your challenges. I appreciate your sending me a comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this cute spring card! The colors are really bold and bright- love the fence:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley, love the colors. I also love that your paper looks like a fence in front of the flowers! The Framed Tulips is the perfect backdrop!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Spring card. I like how you used the PP to create the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Lesley! Thank you so much for the warm welcome on being the Paper Players guest designer for March. I'm trilled to participate. Now I'm crazy for Poppy Parade, great choice of colors and layout. Your fence is so cute!

    Chat with you soon!

    xo, Marian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lesley, I love this! Poppy Parade has quickly become my new, favorite, happy color! I love your little flower peeking out from that striped picket fence. So fun! Big hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)