Sunday, March 13, 2011

Paper Players #38 ~ Colour Challenge from Ann


It is time for another Paper Player Challenge!  This week Design Team Member Ann Schach has chosen a beautiful Colour Combo for us to try!!!  I am all out of Very Vanilla so I used Whisper White and Crumb Cake as my neutrals.


Creating this card:
  • I heat embossed the flower in white on the Blushing Bride Cardstock.  I wanted the colour to be bold and clean
  • Then I cut out the flower and popped it up on my card
  • I used the Label Punch to create a little hat for my oval punched sentiment 
Hop on over to the Paper Players Challenge Blog to play along this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Click here to shop 24/7!


All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Because I Care, En Francais Background Stamp
Inks: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, White Craft Ink
Paper: Blushing Bride DSP, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Tools: Heat Gun, Versamark Ink, White Embossing Powder, Oval Punch, Label Punch, Espresso 1/8" satin ribbon, pearls, Big Shot, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Eyelet Border Punch

10 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colors Lesley and you did an amazing job with them!!! Gorgeous work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend this card is absolutely exquisite! You took these colors and ran with it in the right direction ... love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors together and you've really made them shine! This is a really sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lesley! Love the embossed BG and the gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Lesley! Hmmm ... you just gave me an idea on the layout. How about a special photograph placed in the center? Our creative minds are always cranking.

    Thank you for everything!

    xo, Marian Garcia (Studio M)
    The Paper Players March 2011 Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley, I love this! Your sketch is awesome! You really showcased the colors perfectly. Hmmm, that background stamp suddenly seems like it needs to be added to my collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I love how you framed the soft colors in espresso!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, love the white embossing powder on the Blushing Bride - it really makes it pop. Love the layout, too. Fabulous card
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute and turned out great. I am going to have to give this challenge a try.
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)