Saturday, March 26, 2011

MDS for the Stampin' 411 Challenge

I love working with My Digital Studio!  I purchased the Strength and Hope Digital set.  It is very pretty!  So tonight, I decided not to make a card but a scrapbook page instead!  I used the great sketch from the Stampin' 411 team and changed it up a bit.  The ribbon is replaced by a piece of designer paper and I didn't realize I had missed the 3 brads...that is what I get for going by memory!  I am still trying to figure out this program!
 

I have to say, I love that I can use this program, create a page and have no mess to clean up!! LOL!  The Strength and Hope set is to promote Breast Cancer awareness, partial proceeds go to cancer research. 

Thanks for stopping by!









All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Strength and Hope Digital Set
Inks: Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Paper: Strength and Hope Digital Set
Tools: My Digital Studio

7 comments:

  1. Lesley this page is awesome! Great pic and love all of the elements you've chosen...the no clean-up is such a bonus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I love your page...wonderful picture and great use of that MDS Digital Pack! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page. It's just awesome and so is the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page, Lesley! I'm telling you...I"m pretty sure that you are rocking MDS right now! Love how you created a scrapbook page with the sketch. I really like how it came out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! What a fabulous MDS page! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. My sister in law has gone all MDS all the time for just that reason! No clean up, no fuss and you have a gorgeous page! Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute layout!! I just love taking card sketches and making layouts with them!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)