Sunday, October 17, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #20-A Sketch from ME!


This week at the Paper Players we have a new sketch for you to try, created by me!  Yippee! I love the "Holiday Line-Up" stamp set and recently purchased it.  This set is so adorable and offers some great colouring ooportunities.  But if you are like me and crazy busy all the time, sometimes colouring is not always an option.


So for my card this week I decided to feature a technique called Spotlighting.  I found the technique on the wonderful stamping site called Splitcoast Stampers.  Just click HERE to see how to spotlight an image and give it a try yourself!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Holiday Line-Up, Bright Christmas (Holiday Mini)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Naturals White
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red Marker, Crumb Cake Marker
Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

Please visit the blogs of my wonderful design team to see what they created using the sketch!

Ann Schach
LeAnne Pugliese
Jaydee
Nance Leedy

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,

1 comment:

  1. I love that Ribbon and your color combo. Great Job at Spotlighting, makes me want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)