Thursday, September 30, 2010

Christmas Card


Here is another card I created using the "Bells and Boughs" stamp set that is in the Holiday Mini Catalogue.  I love the Poinsettia image and I also used the retired background stamp called "Linen" to add a subtle effect to the Old Olive Cardstock.  I noticed that this card was very close to the Stampin' 411 sketch this week!!!  I couldn't enter it over there because that wouldn't be honest!!  So I will add it here, on my blog...I hope you like it!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Season of Joy (sentiment), Bells and Boughs, Linen BG stamp (retired)
Paper: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz markers, Crumb Cake for sponged edges, Early Espresso for Sentiment
Tools: Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Scalloped Edge Punch
Extras: Victoria Lace Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)