Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Colour Challenge

Pals Paper Arts is having a colour challenge this week!  Click HERE to see the challenge.


I missed last week's deadline with the Masculine KISS card and so I made sure I completed my project on time this week!  I wanted to make something extra special for a friend.  I made this cute card purse I found the instructions for on Splitcoast Stampers.  You can find the instructions HERE. 


After figuring it out, the card purse was really easy to make and I liked the way it turned out.  I created two matching cards to fit inside the purse and I added two envelopes.  I think a couple of treats will fit in there too!  Unfortunately I don't have the colour Daffodil Delight yet, so I subbed in So Saffron.


Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

Supplies:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, On Your Birthday
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron (instead of Daffodil), Melon Mambo Cardstock and DSP, Whisper White
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron (instead of Daffodil), Melon Mambo (Ink Pads and Markers)
Extras: Crop-A-Dile, Oval Punches, Scallop Edge Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Large Flower Punch, Crimper (for the flower), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scoring Blade, Bone Folder, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch

4 comments:

  1. This set is adorable - definitely bright and happy! I love that cupcake stamp! Thanks forjoining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, great job with the challenge. this color scheme had me stumped! I love what YOU did with it though!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lesley! This is so cute! The flower and the clear rhinestone brad are the perfect touches on the card purse! And the card is just too sweet! Great job with the challenge colors! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love these colors with the cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)