Sunday, July 11, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #6 (A Colour Challenge)

Thank you again for all the adorable creations last week! This week we have our second colour challenge and we are using an inspiration photo from "Inspire Me" Photography again.  I LOVED this photo when I saw it!  Remember, if you don't have the exact colours, feel free to substitute but please make sure they are close.  The colours are Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla.


To play along, please create a new paper project using these colours and upload it to the linky below.  I have extended the date for this challenge as I will be away from my computer next Friday and Saturday.  So you have until Saturday, July 17th at 2pm (PST) to submit your work!  I will announce the winners on Sunday with our next Challenge post.

My card:
I used the "For All You Do" stamp set.  I inked the flowers in Rose Red and the stems in Certainly Celery.  The bottom panel of the card is stamped with the flourish stamp from "Vintage Vogue".  I used the sentiment from Watercolour Trio and framed it with my oval punches. It is hard to see in the photo, but the celery panel of the card is embossed with my Texturz Plate.  I used some pearls from the retired "Pretties" kit for all the flowers, now Stampin' Up is offering pearls on a sheet! I can't wait to get my hands on those!

The fabulous and fun Paper Players have some gorgeous samples to share with you! 

Guest Paper Player Marlene

Paper Player LeAnne

Paper Player Corie

Paper Player Jaydee

5 comments:

  1. OK I am DEFINITELY getting organized to enter this challenge. Please come by my blog, Lesley, to pick up a little award I've posted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration cards! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, all the DT's inspiration cards are GORGEOUS!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to link my card at 8:38am PST and the link was already closed. I have sent you an e-mail about it and my blog address so you can check out my entry. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job ladies ... very pretty wrok from everyone!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)