Saturday, June 19, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #2 Winners

Thank you again to all of our participants in our first Colour Challenge.  We loved what you did with the colours we chose! Again, you made it such a difficult choice for us but we have narrowed it down to one "Headliner" and three "Cut Aboves" for this week.

Our "Headliner" this week is Marlene Peters of Hands On
I loved her clean card with the wonderful paper details and the sponged flowers.  Such an exquisite card!

Our three "Cut Aboves" are: (in no particular order)

Chick Barb of Chicken Coop Stamper


Congratulations ladies!  Please email me and I will send you your badges to display on your blog!  My email is located in my profile.  Join us tomorrow as we reveal our very first Sketch Challenge!!  You are going to love what the Paper Players have done with my little sketch! 

Smiles,
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked my card. I really had fun playing along this week. The colours were an amazing combo. Congrats to the other players. You work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone did such a fantastic job on their cards -- Kuddos to all the ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)