Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Many Challenge Card...

This card was made for Splitcoast Stampers current Colour Challenge and Sketch Challenge. I love the soft colour combo of Pink, Sage and Light Gray! So pretty to work with! I found some old Bo Bunny DSP in the Soft Pink polka dot pattern and it was the focal point to my card. I used a simple A Muse Snowflake Stamp in Sage Shadow and added a pink pearl to the centre of it. Then, using Stickles, I added some glitter to the entire snowflake, filling it in. This glitter is for the current Creative Card Crew Challenge "All that Glitters"!

I also am submitting this card to the challenge blog called "Christmas Cards All Year Round". Their current challenge is to make 5 different christmas cards during the month of September.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping,
Lesley :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)