Sunday, June 21, 2009

Three Clovers and Pile it On

Well I was off to bed and then visited Vickilyn's blog and saw her pretty card for the Pile it On Challenge this week. I saw that the other challenge she used was from the Three Clover blog which was to make a single layer card. I used Vanilla...and scored my 11" card at 5" and 51/2". Then I folder my card in half and folded the two smaller sections back. Then I punched some slits in the top of my tent card and pulled the ribbon through...and then weaved it back out again. I used my scored tool to make a box on the card face. Then I coloured my stamp with purple, blue and old olive and stamped it in the middle of the box. I used my acrylic word set to stamp the word happiness on the top. I was thinking this card would be nice copied into a set of 4 for a gift set. Maybe I will try that tomorrow?


Thanks for stopping by!!!


Smiles.
Lesley :)

7 comments:

  1. oh I like it.. I just can't do 1 layer cards, maybe I'll try today!

    == dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I really need to learn to stamp better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty...I am going to have to trying that nestie embossing like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!!! You did an awesome job on this no layer card! It would definitely be a beautiful set. Thanks for participating in this weeks 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, I've been looking at many cards on your blog,and I love what I see. Your style is so classy and crisp, I must become a follower. come visit my blog and say hi, my style is different to yours I seem to be stuck in cute world.janex

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embossed frame sets the image off perfectly! Single layers are tough -- this is beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)